Adinda

MBO

Assalamualaikum to my readers, The name is Adinda : status always married with Muhammad Aidid Haiqal . Birth : 27-07-199* .Muslim :) the blessing of Allah, I hope you may be my last love. "boboy" ,Farisha and Shahira are my three best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. : 20.0ct.2011 ♥

. I'm nice Awesome . Follow me okeyh? :D. 
Adinda Omeyy Married With Kanda Hensem ♥




Married ♥

20 October 2011 ♥
he is what always makes me happy, he is a sign on me, he is all for me. we always fight like husband and wife, we always joked like a child. we always sulk like babies.we love one another, InsyaAllah, we will remain until the end of life.-Muhammad Aidid Haiqal Bin Ismail -

My Melody

Be completed :')
My Dear Tuto





Moustache Cursor
Template Designer

1. Design > Add gadget > HTML/ JAVASCRIPT
2. Paste codes below,

   <style type="text/css">body, a, a:hover {cursor: url(PICTURE URL),progress;}</style>

Blogskin


1. Paste this codes under Body {


   cursor:url(PICTURE URL);

link moustache





    <style type="text/css">body, a, a:hover {cursor: url(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qRRR6nDo6iw/    Ti71h51n6bI/AAAAAAAABSU/CiQu2cTttv8/s1600/mousetache.png), progress;}</style>

 <style type="text/css">body, a, a:hover {cursor: url(http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Do0cmJjvJPk/  Ti73CbM3xgI/AAAAAAAABSc/Ofp12BRWofw/s1600/cursor1.png), progress;}</style>